Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Beijing, the first time

No Clue why I didn't post this last March…but, here it is for all to view and gain much pleasure.
I'll be adding more pictures from D-22 stalls later, do not fret! 别着急!

Beijing, 03.18.11
“中南海!中南海!中南海!抽烟只抽中南海!” "Only smoke ZhongNanHai!" – 中南海 by Carsick Cars


I came to Beijing the first time last year during the Summer, around June 26th, 2010 or so. I stayed for a couple weeks before moving on to the Southern city of Ji'an in Jiangxi Province.

My time in Beijing was really great. It inspired me to return, actually, and to eventually decide to stay on in China. I met a number of really good people. One is my friend Bret. We'll see if he gets back over here to start the coffee/tea shop. :D Anyway, here are some pictures from that experience. In particular, the rock shows Bret and I attended over at D-22 in Wudaokou interested me the most. Oddly enough, the bathroom had an interesting arrangement of stall art.



No comments:

Post a Comment