Thursday, September 30, 2010

Well, well, well…

"Don't be so evil, don't be so mean…" R.L. Burnside

My political science professor always told me that starting a thesis off with a good quote, from a famous person, is a great way to validate whatever topic. I think Mr. Burnside's half-sarcastic plea sums up traveling abroad fairly well. Don't jump to any conclusions, sir or madame, if you fail to see the humor.

Now that I have your attention, and have subsequently lost it, I will relate my point: I have finally gotten around (in more ways that one) to cataloguing a very interesting, and continual, venture to China. There will be good and bad, skepticism, and more than likely, a grand portion of my own brand of dry, listless humor. If you don't like it, stick it. If you're interested, read on. :}

Bills Bill Billy Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment